Post Black Metal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Post Black Metal

Post Black Metal community

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Intro Frankuervo™ =')

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Frankuervo

Frankuervo

Intro Frankuervo™  =') Empty
MessageSujet: Intro Frankuervo™ =')   Intro Frankuervo™  =') I_icon_minitimeJeu 15 Sep - 4:38

Hello everyone, this presentation can tell you everything about me, I do not like to talk much about me, so I will say everything possible, never, never i will say more about me ... thanks ...

---
I'm *;a sentimental strictly , a great dreamer, modestly misanthrope who has lost his soul in this world, "I would like" to describe myself as a very spiritual person and a poet (writer frustrated), a real music lover (I think the world of music may be the richest art form and expressive), and for some reason I am very interested and fascinated about all the issues that the world calls "dark," I feel that all blind or what trying to hide the truth most pure.

I can get lost in the mythical world of total abstinence to the carnal and the wonders of alcohol. I prefer the night before that day and I think the real beauty is forever.

I have a wonderful partner whom I love dearly her name is "solitude". I have few friends, are not human or living beings and I have a blessing and a curse in many ways. Is sufficient for me sometimes...

I will accept that there is love, since there is no word to describe how much I love music ... my music ...=')

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://Frankuervomusic.blogspot.com/
imlalumiere

imlalumiere

MessageSujet: Re: Intro Frankuervo™ =')   Intro Frankuervo™  =') I_icon_minitimeJeu 15 Sep - 5:45

best introduction ive seen on this forum, very passionate words from a poet? Very Happy and let me tell you solitude is my best friend also. flower
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

MessageSujet: Re: Intro Frankuervo™ =')   Intro Frankuervo™  =') I_icon_minitimeJeu 15 Sep - 17:20

Hi ! Nice presentation , welcome Very Happy

Feel free to post as many subjects as you want Wink
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Intro Frankuervo™ =')   Intro Frankuervo™  =') I_icon_minitime

Intro Frankuervo™ =')
Page 1 sur 1