Post Black Metal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Post Black Metal

Post Black Metal community

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Depression

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Citylight

Depression Empty
MessageSujet: Depression   Depression I_icon_minitimeMer 20 Nov - 3:19

I looked for it and didn't see a single thread about depression in general in here. Personally I would really like to hear your guys stories on depression. No matter what, please tell me how you dealt with it!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

Depression Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Depression   Depression I_icon_minitimeMer 20 Nov - 11:58

I guess nobody have talked about it because its a bit personal... and also it depends where you come from: in certain countries you never talk about this kind of subject, in others, you can talk more easily about it.

France, my country, is the first consumer of antidepressant in Europe...
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
Citylight

Depression Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Depression   Depression I_icon_minitimeMer 20 Nov - 15:26

Abyssos a écrit:
I guess nobody have talked about it because its a bit personal... and also it depends where you come from: in certain countries you never talk about this kind of subject, in others, you can talk more easily about it.

France, my country, is the first consumer of antidepressant in Europe...
Guess you are right, it really depends on the culture how open people talk about it.
Sorry if I asked for something too personal.
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

Depression Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Depression   Depression I_icon_minitimeMer 20 Nov - 18:36

No, it's really okay ! Actually, I think France & Germany are quite the same for a lot of things (maybe its because there are bordering countries).

I experienced a beginning of depressing last February (almost one year ago now) because of my ex girlfriend. I took pills and was having insomnias every night. I still have insomnia from time to time and really have sleeping troubles sometimes. I hate the feeling... when you feel that everything should be under control but it's the opposite: everything is escaping...

Now I'm happy with my girlfriend so, yes, I guess I am... a lifelover Wink
Citylight

Depression Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Depression   Depression I_icon_minitimeVen 22 Nov - 16:49

I agree with that, I also think Germany and France are pretty similar actually. Though I envy you guys for the fact that you go on the streets way more often if your government does something that is just not right. You seem to have a lot more activists. Even if they act pretty hard sometimes, I think it's the only way to go for us normal working class people to set a sign nowadays. (sadly)

Would you say the pills were profitable though (despite the insomnia)? I often reach points where I think of getting some prescribed to help me. Especially during this time of the year, the fall, it often gets very bad.

Good to hear you came over it and are a lifelover now hehe. Relationships are a really important thing in most peoples life. It also took me almost a year of being really down to come over my last one. I really often wish I wasn't this sensitive to interhuman things.
Invité

Depression Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Depression   Depression I_icon_minitimeMer 4 Déc - 22:43

We Americans love our antidepressants. I've had extensive experience with them, and honestly cannot even recall most of what I was on before I reached the breaking point and stopped altogether. For a while I achieved a more comfortable state, but to be completely honest the last year has been absolute hell. I spent much of my summer trying to disconnect myself from my emotions, but now that school is in session I've had to put up with life more, as I truly wish to improve my station in life and can't risk fucking it up.

I've come to the conclusion that my nihilism is cancerous, but I simply cannot convince myself that there is any greater purpose in life. As a result, I've been trying to create my own, but this has proven immensely difficult. At least there is music...
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

Depression Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Depression   Depression I_icon_minitimeJeu 5 Déc - 0:32

Wow, dude it seems you're going through hard times... send you love from Paris ! Life is also so grey from here...
Contenu sponsorisé

Depression Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Depression   Depression I_icon_minitime

Depression
Page 1 sur 1