Post Black Metal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Post Black Metal

Post Black Metal community

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Hello? Anyone there?

4 participants
AuteurMessage
ondine

ondine

Hello?  Anyone there? Empty
MessageSujet: Hello? Anyone there?   Hello?  Anyone there? I_icon_minitimeMar 17 Avr - 23:00

I'm not sure how active this board is, but I figured I'd follow the rules anyway.

My name is Holly, and I'm from the states. Over the last four years, I have been delving into the metal genre. I was first introduced by Burzum's "Filosofem" and have been hunting down other metal bands since. Black Metal specifically was so different than anything I had been listening to previously, and I couldn't (and still can't) get enough. To me there is so much to learn about this musical genre that at times it can be intimidating and hard to keep up. For every one great band I discover, I know there are hundreds of others waiting to be found. I figured I'd join this board to find new bands and express appreciation for ones I'm already familiar with.

Speaking of which, those bands include: Alcest, Slowdive, Whirr, Deafheaven, Salome, Sun O))), Jesu, Caspian, Mono, This Will Destroy You, Agalloch, Ulver, Les Discrets, Bathory, Boris, Dark Funeral, Krallice, Wolves in the Throne Room, Luminous Orange, Russian Circles, Thou, and True Widow to name a few.

I also enjoy classical music along the lines of Ravel, Wagner, Tchaikovsky, and Satie. I played classical piano for six years and took classical voice for two. I had a short-lived career in the black/folk metal band, Valdyr.

Hopefully someone is still active to read this junk. If not, so it goes.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Zero

Zero

MessageSujet: Re: Hello? Anyone there?   Hello?  Anyone there? I_icon_minitimeLun 30 Avr - 14:17

Welcome Holly !!

Nice presentation a very good taste !!
B.M.

B.M.

MessageSujet: Re: Hello? Anyone there?   Hello?  Anyone there? I_icon_minitimeMar 12 Juin - 5:58

Nice to see you! Yeah, forum seems dead now.
https://facebook.com/bm.annorkoth
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

MessageSujet: Re: Hello? Anyone there?   Hello?  Anyone there? I_icon_minitimeMer 30 Oct - 20:03

Hi there and welcome ! (sorry for the late reply!)

Forum is not dead, its going to be alive again Wink (thanks to you!)
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Hello? Anyone there?   Hello?  Anyone there? I_icon_minitime

Hello? Anyone there?
Page 1 sur 1