Post Black Metal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Post Black Metal

Post Black Metal community

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Agrypnie (Germany)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Dysfunktion

Dysfunktion

Agrypnie (Germany) Empty
MessageSujet: Agrypnie (Germany)   Agrypnie (Germany) I_icon_minitimeMar 4 Oct - 17:04

After releasing a split with German Melo-Deathers "Fated", three full-lengths called "F51.4", "Exit" and "16[485]" followed. Now, nearby the end of 2011, they'll finally release a first EP named "Asche". It will include two tracks from the upcoming (near 2012) album (which is also called Asche) as well as a demo version of the track "Augenblick" - which can be downloaded via last.fm for free. And well, I fell in love with this one immediately.

For me, the most beautiful Post-Black Metal band around. From the very beginning.
Trailer "Asche":
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://urban-desolation.blogspot.com/
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

Agrypnie (Germany) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Agrypnie (Germany)   Agrypnie (Germany) I_icon_minitimeMar 4 Oct - 18:25

Very inspired songs, great sound, love the arrangements, deep melodies! The first record was very great and promising!
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
Zero

Zero

Agrypnie (Germany) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Agrypnie (Germany)   Agrypnie (Germany) I_icon_minitimeMar 4 Oct - 18:54

is the very first time that i hear this band , so beautifull that trailer , i go to listen something more¡¡
Dysfunktion

Dysfunktion

Agrypnie (Germany) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Agrypnie (Germany)   Agrypnie (Germany) I_icon_minitimeMar 4 Oct - 18:59

Zero a écrit:
is the very first time that i hear this band , so beautifull that trailer , i go to listen something more¡¡
Wut? Can't believe it! Shocked You definitely should. F51.4 is a bit raw compared with the other ones, he used to use a drum computer back then. Exit and 16[485] (which are in the vein of the music you hear on the trailer) are more homogeneous though tracks like "Und führet mich nicht in Versuchung" from F51.4 are great, also.
http://urban-desolation.blogspot.com/
Zero

Zero

Agrypnie (Germany) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Agrypnie (Germany)   Agrypnie (Germany) I_icon_minitimeMar 4 Oct - 19:06

Dysfunktion a écrit:
Zero a écrit:
Wut? Can't believe it! Shocked You definitely should. F51.4 is a bit raw compared with the other ones, he used to use a drum computer back then. Exit and 16[485] (which are in the vein of the music you hear on the trailer) are more homogeneous though tracks like "Und führet mich nicht in Versuchung" from F51.4 are great, also.

thanks for the info ,appreciate that cheers
Contenu sponsorisé

Agrypnie (Germany) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Agrypnie (Germany)   Agrypnie (Germany) I_icon_minitime

Agrypnie (Germany)
Page 1 sur 1