Post Black Metal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Post Black Metal

Post Black Metal community

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Axe's Introduction

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Axe

Axe

Axe's Introduction Empty
MessageSujet: Axe's Introduction   Axe's Introduction I_icon_minitimeJeu 22 Sep - 11:39

Hello everyone, my name is Jake (Axe) and I'm from the United States. I'm nineteen years old, and am still not sure what I'm going to do as a career. I'd like to make music for a living but I doubt that will ever happen. I love pretty much all genres of metal (except metalcore/deathcore), classic rock, post rock, indie, neofolk, ambient and classical. My favorite bands are The Doors, Agalloch, Minus the Bear, Les Discrets, The Shins, Fen, Skeletonwitch, Obscura and many others. I really love the whole post-metal/blackgaze/etc style that is happening. Right now I'm really enjoying the Old Silver Key
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

Axe's Introduction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axe's Introduction   Axe's Introduction I_icon_minitimeJeu 22 Sep - 11:47

Hi dude , very nice introduction Smile welcome !

Feel free to post as many subjects as you want Smile
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
Axe

Axe

Axe's Introduction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axe's Introduction   Axe's Introduction I_icon_minitimeJeu 22 Sep - 11:50

Abyssos a écrit:
Hi dude , very nice introduction Smile welcome !

Feel free to post as many subjects as you want Smile

Thanks! Haha the colors on my picture weren't mixing well with the rest of the forum so I made it black and white
Invité

Axe's Introduction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axe's Introduction   Axe's Introduction I_icon_minitimeJeu 22 Sep - 13:17

Certainly can't go wrong with the Doors, what's your favourite album?
Axe

Axe

Axe's Introduction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axe's Introduction   Axe's Introduction I_icon_minitimeSam 24 Sep - 12:16

AutumnSong a écrit:

Good to see another fan! And that's really a tough question... It's between their self titled, Waiting For the Sun and L.A. Woman. I really love all of their material though, there's only a handful of tracks that aren't superb. What about you?
Invité

Axe's Introduction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axe's Introduction   Axe's Introduction I_icon_minitimeSam 24 Sep - 14:21

Axe a écrit:
AutumnSong a écrit:

Good to see another fan! And that's really a tough question... It's between their self titled, Waiting For the Sun and L.A. Woman. I really love all of their material though, there's only a handful of tracks that aren't superb. What about you?
For me, it would definitely be Strange Days, I have many wonderful memories associated with that album. All of their albums are fantastic, however, even Soft Parade.
Axe

Axe

Axe's Introduction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axe's Introduction   Axe's Introduction I_icon_minitimeDim 25 Sep - 9:54

AutumnSong a écrit:
Axe a écrit:
AutumnSong a écrit:

For me, it would definitely be Strange Days, I have many wonderful memories associated with that album. All of their albums are fantastic, however, even Soft Parade.

Soft Parade gets a lot of shit, but I think it's brilliant. I mean its always easy to criticize a band for trying something different, but I don't think they lost what made them special. It was just some stylistic changes. Plus tracks like Shaman's Blues and the title track (at least parts of it) have their classic sound.
Invité

Axe's Introduction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axe's Introduction   Axe's Introduction I_icon_minitimeLun 26 Sep - 1:54

Axe a écrit:
Soft Parade gets a lot of shit, but I think it's brilliant. I mean its always easy to criticize a band for trying something different, but I don't think they lost what made them special. It was just some stylistic changes. Plus tracks like Shaman's Blues and the title track (at least parts of it) have their classic sound.

I couldn't agree more. Shaman's Blues has a fantastic riff, and the album as a whole is quite solid, plus it is nice to see them take on some poppier stuff, different can be very nice, and they took a big risk with this album. Personally, my favourite song tied to it is "Whiskey, Mystics, and Men", which was left off the album for whatever asinine reason.
Axe

Axe

Axe's Introduction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axe's Introduction   Axe's Introduction I_icon_minitimeLun 26 Sep - 14:45

AutumnSong a écrit:
Axe a écrit:

I couldn't agree more. Shaman's Blues has a fantastic riff, and the album as a whole is quite solid, plus it is nice to see them take on some poppier stuff, different can be very nice, and they took a big risk with this album. Personally, my favourite song tied to it is "Whiskey, Mystics, and Men", which was left off the album for whatever asinine reason.

That is a great song. Who Scared You is also an awesome track too which again was ignored. I'm not too upset because it was released by the time I was born, but I dont see why they were left off of the LP
Contenu sponsorisé

Axe's Introduction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Axe's Introduction   Axe's Introduction I_icon_minitime

Axe's Introduction
Page 1 sur 1