Post Black Metal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Post Black Metal

Post Black Metal community

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Hammock (United States)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

Hammock (United States) Empty
MessageSujet: Hammock (United States)   Hammock (United States) I_icon_minitimeDim 18 Sep - 18:50

Hammock (United States) Kenotic

Hammock is an American two-member post-rock band from Nashville, Tennessee. With music created in between production and songwriting projects over the course of two years, Hammock combines live instrumentation, electronic beats, and droning guitar into atmospheric music similar in style to the work of Boards of Canada, Explosions in the Sky, and Stars of the Lid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVBR5tuYmg
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
Citylight

MessageSujet: Re: Hammock (United States)   Hammock (United States) I_icon_minitimeVen 22 Nov - 17:04

First, sorry for the duplicate thread. Wink

And, they bring out a new album next week called "Oblivion Hymns" that has leaked today.
Hammock (United States) Hammock-Oblivion_Hymns
Didn't listen to it yet but going to during the weekend. And to my defense of listening to leaked stuff I gotta say I have bought some merch and some vinyls from Hammock and am planning to also order this one on vinyl if it doesn't dissapoint me, which it probably won't hehe. so they definitely have my support. Wink
(However, I definitely don't intend to encourage listening to leaked stuff with this post!)
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

MessageSujet: Re: Hammock (United States)   Hammock (United States) I_icon_minitimeSam 23 Nov - 11:13

Thank you buddy, I will also listen t o it this week ! I share your point of view about leaked stuff. From the moment you buy merch straight from the band, it won't kill them if you listen to leaked stuff before Smile but of course on this board, we don't encourage or support people who never buy CDs ; I want to underline that point).

Anyway, I will post soon my opinion about this new record ! Last album was just my favourite so far
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Hammock (United States)   Hammock (United States) I_icon_minitime

Hammock (United States)
Page 1 sur 1