Post Black Metal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Post Black Metal

Post Black Metal community

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Welcome everyone

5 participants
AuteurMessage
ILikeSky1

Welcome everyone Empty
MessageSujet: Welcome everyone   Welcome everyone I_icon_minitimeSam 17 Sep - 14:05

Hi!
Im 19, from little town in the south-east poland

So I'm here because i love post-black metal/blackgaze genre. I'm depressive type so i was always looking for such emotions in music like loneliness, misery, urban live (either i'm from very little town)
I have started my journey with post black above one year ago whe i heared "Bonheur Ampute" and i was soo much fascinated by this song. Since then I've digged many bands from this type and liked almost every of them but my favourite 5 is (Lantlos, Hypomanie, The Last Days, Crookednecks-exfrail, and Liam)

now I can't imagine my life whithout this music, it feels me everytime i walk through the city with my headphones in my ears, I got totally addcited to this stuff

Music feels my life, I spend most of my time listening to the music, or playing guitar, i also enjoy shooting lomography photos(you know old school aparates, or just weird ones doing crazy photos)

And I'm really really sory about my English so, i hope you will forgive me Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité

Welcome everyone Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Welcome everyone   Welcome everyone I_icon_minitimeSam 17 Sep - 15:27

Dzien dobry! Co tam? Troche rozumiem po polsku, eh, ale niezbyt dobrze. Sad

I lived in Lodz for 6 months, and have spent some time in Krakow, Gdansk, Gniezno, Warsaw, along with some towns in the south, such as Kroscienko and Nowy Targ. (Near the Dunajec, in the Pieniny Mountains.) I loved being there.. Very Happy
Dysfunktion

Dysfunktion

Welcome everyone Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Welcome everyone   Welcome everyone I_icon_minitimeSam 17 Sep - 16:23

Hola, neighbour. Smile
http://urban-desolation.blogspot.com/
ILikeSky1

Welcome everyone Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Welcome everyone   Welcome everyone I_icon_minitimeSam 17 Sep - 17:08

AutumnSong a écrit:
Dzien dobry! Co tam? Troche rozumiem po polsku, eh, ale niezbyt dobrze. Sad

I lived in Lodz for 6 months, and have spent some time in Krakow, Gdansk, Gniezno, Warsaw, along with some towns in the south, such as Kroscienko and Nowy Targ. (Near the Dunajec, in the Pieniny Mountains.) I loved being there.. Very Happy

Kroscienko is preette close to me. I live in Dukla, and i was going to secondary school at krosno, so its pretty near by Smile Now I'm going to study in Cracow, i love this city and i would be able to go on cool events there, so i'm happy about it Smile

To pozdrawiam, polska to ladny kraj, chociaz tam w ameryce nie mamy za dobrej opini...
Invité

Welcome everyone Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Welcome everyone   Welcome everyone I_icon_minitimeSam 17 Sep - 18:22

ILikeSky1 a écrit:

Kroscienko is preette close to me. I live in Dukla, and i was going to secondary school at krosno, so its pretty near by Smile Now I'm going to study in Cracow, i love this city and i would be able to go on cool events there, so i'm happy about it Smile

To pozdrawiam, polska to ladny kraj, chociaz tam w ameryce nie mamy za dobrej opini...

Krakow is such a beautiful city, it was one of my favourites (oh, and I forgot to mention that I have also been in Torun). It is so expensive though, in comparison to pretty much everywhere else that I have been to. xD And that is great, I loved Kroscienko, it was a very pleasant town, nestled beneath the mountains, and there were some great trails to hike around there.

I tak wiem, Polakowim nie lubisz Amerykanin xD. (Przepraszam, moj po polsku jest zly.) Although I did meet quite a few Poles whom did love America (to the point of obsession), but don't worry, I am not a fan of my country either.

O, lubisz Marek Grechuta? Very Happy Kocham "Swiecie Nasz", jest bardzo piekny!
ILikeSky1

Welcome everyone Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Welcome everyone   Welcome everyone I_icon_minitimeSam 17 Sep - 18:56

Marek Grechuta, i just have listen this track and it's to cheerful for me to listen this, i heard that such artist exist couse he's pretty popular, but I not like to listen when singer sings in polish, the expection is growl Smile

polish grammar is prety hard for foreignern to learn, but your polish is not so bad, we can understand each other so it's comunicative Smile The truth is that my english is bad, i need to learn a lot, but I'm lazy Razz
Invité

Welcome everyone Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Welcome everyone   Welcome everyone I_icon_minitimeDim 18 Sep - 2:26

ILikeSky1 a écrit:
Marek Grechuta, i just have listen this track and it's to cheerful for me to listen this, i heard that such artist exist couse he's pretty popular, but I not like to listen when singer sings in polish, the expection is growl Smile

polish grammar is prety hard for foreignern to learn, but your polish is not so bad, we can understand each other so it's comunicative Smile The truth is that my english is bad, i need to learn a lot, but I'm lazy Razz

Yes, he is certainly upbeat in comparison with the music played by the artists that this site is intended to represent, but seeing as you are a Pole I had to ask. I do love his music, however, but I have to say my favourite Polish musician is still Chopin. Very Happy

It is a very difficult language to learn, unless you are from Ukraine or something, which I am not. However, I do love it, and the fact that I love I Pole gives all the more reason to learn the language. I will speak it fluently one day!
MissMetal86

MissMetal86

Welcome everyone Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Welcome everyone   Welcome everyone I_icon_minitimeDim 18 Sep - 7:03

welcome!
and actually your english is just fine. Smile
http://www.last.fm/user/missmetal86
B.M.

B.M.

Welcome everyone Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Welcome everyone   Welcome everyone I_icon_minitimeDim 18 Sep - 12:01

Hi there, brother! Smile
https://facebook.com/bm.annorkoth
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

Welcome everyone Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Welcome everyone   Welcome everyone I_icon_minitimeDim 18 Sep - 17:44

Nice to see you here Smile welcome !

Feel free to post as many subjects as you want Wink
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
Contenu sponsorisé

Welcome everyone Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Welcome everyone   Welcome everyone I_icon_minitime

Welcome everyone
Page 1 sur 1