Post Black Metal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Post Black Metal

Post Black Metal community

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Would like to say "thank you all"

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

Would like to say "thank you all" Empty
MessageSujet: Would like to say "thank you all"   Would like to say "thank you all" I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Sep - 16:01

Just a short message to say "thank you all". The board is online for only a few days and we count more than 500 messages/30 members.

It's growing up very fast, even a bit more than I expected when I created the board.

Thank you for making this place alive, hope that we will carry on to grow in the future.

By the way, when we'll reach approximately 50 members, I would like to have a second moderator. For the moment, the board is very "clean" and everybody is respectful but when the community will grow up, I would need more assistant so that everything stays as perfect as now.

If you want to postulate, you can do it here. You've to be a minimum present on the forum, at least once a day. The most present persons have obviously the biggest chance of being accepted as a moderator.

Regards,

A.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
Dysfunktion

Dysfunktion

MessageSujet: Re: Would like to say "thank you all"   Would like to say "thank you all" I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Sep - 18:49

Pas de problème. Smile
http://urban-desolation.blogspot.com/
Pathetique

Pathetique

MessageSujet: Re: Would like to say "thank you all"   Would like to say "thank you all" I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Sep - 21:14

You're welcome, and thank you for creating the forum:) It's the first forum I've been on in years.

All hail the Post-New Age Movement!!!
https://www.facebook.com/whoislikegod13131
CrippledChild

CrippledChild

MessageSujet: Re: Would like to say "thank you all"   Would like to say "thank you all" I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Sep - 22:04

Thank you for creating this forum!
It's a great place to find some unknown bands and share thoughts. Smile
ulcer

MessageSujet: Re: Would like to say "thank you all"   Would like to say "thank you all" I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Sep - 22:47

Yea, this is better than lastfm actually!
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Would like to say "thank you all"   Would like to say "thank you all" I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Sep - 22:57

Yes, it is truly a great forum and it would appear we have already established a nice community, thank you for creating it! cheers As for moderating, I might be willing to help out, if you would like.
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

MessageSujet: Re: Would like to say "thank you all"   Would like to say "thank you all" I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Sep - 23:13

Thank you all of us for these kind words Smile

No doubt that the community will get bigger and bigger Wink

AutumnSong : It's probably ok, when we'll reach 50 members you'll be a moderator if you're still active Smile thank you !
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
ulcer

MessageSujet: Re: Would like to say "thank you all"   Would like to say "thank you all" I_icon_minitimeSam 17 Sep - 9:36

Bigger isnt better!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Would like to say "thank you all"   Would like to say "thank you all" I_icon_minitime

Would like to say "thank you all"
Page 1 sur 1