Post Black Metal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Post Black Metal

Post Black Metal community

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?

+8
PaganRoots
ILikeSky1
Boleas
B.M.
Gauffre
CrippledChild
Pathetique
Abyssos
12 participants

Amesoeurs - Amesoeurs
What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_vote_lcap59%What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 13 ]
Austere - To Lay Like Old Ashes
What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_vote_lcap9%What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Drudkh - Microcosmos
What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_vote_lcap5%What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Fen - The Malediction Fields
What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_vote_lcap0%What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Heretoir - Existenz
What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_vote_lcap0%What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hypomanie - Hypomanie (EP)
What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_vote_lcap9%What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Lifelover - Dekadens (EP)
What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_vote_lcap5%What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Sólstafir - Köld
 9% [ 2 ]
Split - The World Comes to an End in the End of a Journey
What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_vote_lcap4%What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Sun Devoured Earth - Transition to White
 0% [ 0 ]
The Last Days - When The Tomorrow Is A Grey Day
 0% [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 22

AuteurMessage
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   Empty
MessageSujet: What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?    What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_icon_minitimeLun 12 Sep - 21:27

2010, now the same for 2009, very important year for the post black metal.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

MessageSujet: Re: What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?    What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_icon_minitimeLun 12 Sep - 21:29

Amesoeurs since they brought (without knowing) the post black metal term AND concept.
Pathetique

Pathetique

MessageSujet: Re: What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?    What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_icon_minitimeMar 13 Sep - 2:58

I had to choose Lifelover.

I've listened to them longer.

No matter how much I love Amesoeurs, they have become one of those bands that (at least momentarily) reminds me of an ex girlfriend, every time I hear them.

https://www.facebook.com/whoislikegod13131
CrippledChild

CrippledChild

MessageSujet: Re: What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?    What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_icon_minitimeMar 13 Sep - 4:59

Hanging between The Last Days, Amesoeurs and Austere.
Gauffre

Gauffre

MessageSujet: Re: What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?    What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_icon_minitimeMar 13 Sep - 8:25

Hanging between Austere, Lifelover and Amesoeur.
But well... Amesoeur is the most mind blowing. Never heard such a thing before.

As I said in the 2010 thread, Drudkh is not a post black metal band, and Microcosmos, is not a post black metal album. At all. Listen to it, you'll see. Handfull of Stars is the only one to be "post bm friendly".
http://www.lastfm.fr/user/Gauffre
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

MessageSujet: Re: What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?    What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_icon_minitimeMar 13 Sep - 9:45

I agree Gauffre but I added it in case you'll have wanted to vote for it lol!
B.M.

B.M.

MessageSujet: Re: What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?    What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_icon_minitimeJeu 15 Sep - 16:54

Hypomanie EP
https://facebook.com/bm.annorkoth
Boleas

Boleas

MessageSujet: Re: What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?    What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Sep - 6:13

Voted for Austere, though it's not exactly a post-black band but it's definitely one of my favs.
ILikeSky1

MessageSujet: Re: What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?    What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_icon_minitimeSam 17 Sep - 19:03

Hypomanie- this album have big influence on me, and i adore this vocals, and those post-punk elemnts, mmm , shame that he goes more on shoegaze and remove vocales. But i also very like a city in mono, but this EP touching me every time i listen to this
PaganRoots

PaganRoots

MessageSujet: Re: What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?    What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_icon_minitimeVen 23 Sep - 16:23

Amesoeurs definitely. Miss this band so much.
Star_Catcher

Star_Catcher

MessageSujet: Re: What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?    What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_icon_minitimeSam 24 Sep - 16:41

Voted for Sólstafir, but Amesoeurs is my number 2.
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/peste_
Soul

MessageSujet: Re: What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?    What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_icon_minitimeDim 2 Oct - 23:38

PaganRoots a écrit:
Amesoeurs definitely. Miss this band so much.

I agree with the poland bro.
(bro because of Amesoeurs and wanderer above the sea of fog, I really like that picture a lot).
Zero

Zero

MessageSujet: Re: What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?    What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_icon_minitimeLun 3 Oct - 9:45

Amesoeurs without no doubt
Mono

Mono

MessageSujet: Re: What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?    What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_icon_minitimeJeu 20 Oct - 22:04

This is unfair, how dare you make me choose between Austere, Ameseours and Lifelover? All those albums are in my all time favourites. I just can't decide! Very Happy

Ok, but if I have to I'll pick To Lay Like Old Ashes, because it's the one that brought me to this kind of music.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?    What is your favourite post black metal record of 2009 ?   I_icon_minitime

Page 1 sur 1