Post Black Metal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Post Black Metal

Post Black Metal community

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Have a Nice Life (USA)

AuteurMessage
Invité

Have a Nice Life (USA) Empty
MessageSujet: Have a Nice Life (USA)   Have a Nice Life (USA) I_icon_minitimeMer 4 Déc - 22:49

Have a Nice Life is a genre blending duo from Middletown, Connecticut, United States formed in the year 2000.

It is the brainchild of Tim Macuga, black metal experimentalist in Nahvalr and songwriter for the classic Western Massachusetts hardcore band The Danger Strangers, and Dan Barrett, of the ghost music project Giles Corey and the now-defunct In Pieces.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Have a Nice Life (USA)   Have a Nice Life (USA) I_icon_minitimeMer 4 Déc - 22:50

This is one of my recent discoveries, and holy shit are they amazing. Anyone unfamiliar with them needs to look up the song "Bloodhail", and just fully indulge in that bass line.
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

MessageSujet: Re: Have a Nice Life (USA)   Have a Nice Life (USA) I_icon_minitimeJeu 5 Déc - 0:30

Thank's for posting about them Smile indeed I know them, they are so underated to me !

I have one record "Deathconsciousness: The Future" if you can advice an other one, I would be really glad !
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Have a Nice Life (USA)   Have a Nice Life (USA) I_icon_minitimeJeu 5 Déc - 19:25

Abyssos a écrit:
Thank's for posting about them :)indeed I know them, they are so underated to me !

I have one record "Deathconsciousness: The Future" if you can advice an other one, I would be really glad !
There are two other albums, an EP which I haven't actually listened to yet, and a compilation of demos and unreleased songs. The demos on the latter don't vary too much from the final versions aside from length, but some of the unreleased songs are very much worthwhile so I'd advise checking it out. Dan Barrett also has a side project, Giles Corey, which is relatively similar but a bit more in the "drone-folk" field, and it too is quite good.

They are actually planning on releasing a new album early next year, supposedly a concept album about Dan's struggle with depression, so I am anticipating that excitedly.
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

MessageSujet: Re: Have a Nice Life (USA)   Have a Nice Life (USA) I_icon_minitimeJeu 19 Déc - 14:17

Thank you for all these nice informations!
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Have a Nice Life (USA)   Have a Nice Life (USA) I_icon_minitime

Have a Nice Life (USA)
Page 1 sur 1