Post Black Metal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Post Black Metal

Post Black Metal community

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall ...
Voir le deal
199.99 €

Willow, one more French over there

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Willow

Willow

Willow, one more French over there Empty
MessageSujet: Willow, one more French over there   Willow, one more French over there I_icon_minitimeMar 26 Nov - 17:32

Hi there !

I'm Willow from France, just discovered this forum by Abyssos, and it seems to be a great one !

To be true, I'm not really into Post-black Metal because I don't know much about it, but I'm a huge fan of Amesoeur's album or Deafheaven "Sunbather" (is it Post-Black Metal or just a kind of "Spleen-Metal" ?).

Born in 1996, I started listening to Heavy Metal music when I was 11. I started by listening to some Black Bomb A, Deicide (The Stench of Redemption and Deicide) and Amon Amarth. I loved the image and I hated to music (yeah Deicide is pretty heavy to start), but I convinced myself to continue listening to it, I still don't know why. I became passionate in it, and joined a radio-crew when I was 14 (still working for it), to create my own 6 months ago.

Listen to everything in Metal, but if you want to know which are my favourites bands I would say : Alcest, Slayer, Deicide, Incantation, Arcturus, Angmar, Black Sabbath, Blut Aus Nord, Carnifex, Gris, Master...

But my two favorite bands ever are still Yayla and Viranesir, made by Emir Togrul, a Turkish artist. Their last two albums "Nihaihayat" and "Foutain of Uncertainty" are such masterpieces (maybe it could be called "Post-Black Metal I don't know Razz )

That's all, hope to see you soon !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.metalliquementvotre.com
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

MessageSujet: Re: Willow, one more French over there   Willow, one more French over there I_icon_minitimeMar 26 Nov - 17:36

Hi my good friend and welcome:cheers: 

Yes Amesoeurs and Deafheaven can be considered as post black metal bands, even if they are really different from each other. The first one is more into new wave and post punk and the second one is more into black metal mixed with noisy/indie "sound" (hard to explain...)
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
Willow

Willow

MessageSujet: Re: Willow, one more French over there   Willow, one more French over there I_icon_minitimeMar 26 Nov - 17:41

I've seen that even the word "Post-Black" had been created for Amesoeurs. That's true ?
Yeah Deafheaven contains a lot of Post-Rock and Indie Rock influences I know what you mean :p

I'm sure Viranesir and Yayla are post-black Metal bands, I'm gonna post topics for them soon that people discover it.
http://www.metalliquementvotre.com
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

MessageSujet: Re: Willow, one more French over there   Willow, one more French over there I_icon_minitimeMar 26 Nov - 18:42

Yes it's true.

Never heard of those bands, just feel free to create new topics, I'm always happy to discover new bands!cheers 
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Willow, one more French over there   Willow, one more French over there I_icon_minitime

Willow, one more French over there
Page 1 sur 1