Post Black Metal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Post Black Metal

Post Black Metal community

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Disque dur SSD CRUCIAL P3 1 To (3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2)
65.91 €
Voir le deal

Citylight, introduction by a drunk

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Citylight

Citylight, introduction by a drunk Empty
MessageSujet: Citylight, introduction by a drunk   Citylight, introduction by a drunk I_icon_minitimeMer 20 Nov - 3:00

Warning in beforehand: I was kinda drunk when I wrote this post, lol. Actually I mostly am, to stay "stable" in this world.

So yea,

I got aware about this forum through last.fm by Abyssos and I am quite thankful for that! Cheers to you mate! Wink

so to introduce myself I'm gonna try to introduce myself as well as it is possible:

As I am in this forum most of you will probably think I am a Post Black Metal fan. The story is, I "USED" to be one till about 2008. But things changed. And yet again this changes just reflect Post Black Metal in some way. Because in my opinion Post Black Metal is a genre that makes me feel nostalgia. Probably that's why I love the genre so much.
Nostalgia takes a HUGE role in my life. It makes me happy, then again it makes me depressed. And in my opinion that's the beauty of it. As it has the two most important sides of life (Sadness and happiness) it is the most beautiful thing to me. The first side of it is difficult sometimes, but has it good sides as well.
So whatever, I'm making this difficult for anyone who made it to still read it to this point so...

Let me start of with some bands of the genre that I love.
Those are first of all.. OBVIOUSLY (lol) Alcest(!), Amesoeurs, Heretoir, Lantlôs, Lifelover, Thränenkind...
And a lot of smaller bands. My folder is about 5gb big and I love this genre way too much.
The interesting thing is probably that other than this subgenre of Black Metal I listen to so much different kind of music styles including Drum and Bass, Future Garage, Shoegaze, Pop Punk, Real Screamo, Indie Rock, Reggae, Breakcore... Man, I could really go on with this list till I have almost every available genre mentioned lol. But... Post Black Metal is one of the genres that take a special place in my heart. Anything of change in my taste or life can happen but I will never stop listening to this genre. It's something that has grown towards my heart.

So yea. Really looking forward to have contact to some others in here who have the same views on life as me.

BTW2: I produce music myself as well, but most of it is probably a kind of music that most here won't really like too much. It still is kinda nostalgic and sad for some parts. To me, for 99% of parts of it btw. Just feel free to ask for it if you want. I'd be happy to hear anyones opinions on my songs. Especially on a forum that is visited by post-blackmetalheads. Because you are something special to me. Something that goes beyond Black Metal. Something that is the definition of art to me, no matter how much my personality will change... As said, Post-Black Metal will always play a HUGE role in my heart....

Dernière édition par Citylight le Sam 25 Jan - 22:14, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

MessageSujet: Re: Citylight, introduction by a drunk   Citylight, introduction by a drunk I_icon_minitimeMer 20 Nov - 11:53

Probably the most interesting presentation I read so far!

Welcome my friend cheers
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
Citylight

MessageSujet: Re: Citylight, introduction by a drunk   Citylight, introduction by a drunk I_icon_minitimeMer 20 Nov - 15:29

Abyssos a écrit:
Probably the most interesting presentation I read so far!

Welcome my friend cheers
Seriously? Glad you even made it to read through all of it. Very Happy
I am glad I put that warning before the whole post anyways. Very Happy

Also, I just edited the title into something more informative, the one before was so damn cheesy. lol...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Citylight, introduction by a drunk   Citylight, introduction by a drunk I_icon_minitime

Citylight, introduction by a drunk
Page 1 sur 1