Post Black Metal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Post Black Metal

Post Black Metal community

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-24%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy P40 (FHD 144Hz, RTX ...
759.99 € 999.99 €
Voir le deal

The Last Days (Brasil/México)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

The Last Days (Brasil/México) Empty
MessageSujet: The Last Days (Brasil/México)   The Last Days (Brasil/México) I_icon_minitimeDim 11 Sep - 23:16

The Last Days (Brasil/México) DiscosTLD

The band was founded in autumn 2008 like a Ambient Black Metal solo project by S.A.D. For some reasons and try to looking some members, the band was on hold for one year. So in 2009 D. from U.S.A decided join like Guitar and play DSBM follow Trist and Hypothermia influences recordings. (The first genre change). The Last Days recorded one unreleased demo track before S.A.D put on hold again the band for personal life reasons. Later in the ends months of 2009 and try in rescue of a possible split-up, B. from Brasil joined like Drums and second guitar. With several trial and remixes, the band continued in the second wave in the Black Metal – Shoegaze and Post – Rock tunes of the amazing work of Amesoeurs and P.g Lost bands like first influences. Unfortunately D. had to leave the band for personal reasons and other works of bands. Now the band is a duo S.A.D and B. playing all instruments. The Last Days express in the lyrics the dark humor, urban life and cities that many people feel everyday living “Grey Days” of life. This fantastic work of the band studio is the new wave of Post Black Metal. Finally Jelena I from Serbia is the session female vocals in some works.

I enjoy so much their first record even if the two songs from the "Long Distance..." split are a bit disappointing...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
CrippledChild

CrippledChild

MessageSujet: Re: The Last Days (Brasil/México)   The Last Days (Brasil/México) I_icon_minitimeMar 13 Sep - 19:13

When The Tomorrow Is A Grey Day is absolutely breathtaking! Such a remarkable release!

The songs on the split aren't that good but they are not bad either.

And, info about the split

"Somebody contacted and informed us that Höstkänslor's work "Wishper" in this split was excerpted from one of German instrumental post-rock band "Daturah" works named "9". And notably, "Wishper" is simply intercepted from "9"'s audio frequency, not a cover of "9". After serious verifying, we found the matter he infomed was 100% true.
More than this "Wishper" thing, Höstkänslor also cribbed famous post-rock band RQTN's work and incorporated it in their first album "Fear Reality".
I am deeply regretful and very angry about all these stupid wrongdoings Höstkänslor did. More than disrespect to their own, what Höstkänslor did was also a trample to other 4 bands which put their effort into this split. It was a hurt to the fans who bought this split, and also a hurt to Pest Productions' good reputation! We will kick Höstkänslor out of our cooperative band lineupimmediately, and tell all the other labels not to do any cooperating with them.
On behalf of Pest Productions, I apologize to all the fans of Daturah and all people who bought this split.
Last, with great regret, the selling of split "Long Distance…" is henceforth stopped for good and we will destroy all the remaining copies."

- official statement of Pest Productions
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

MessageSujet: Re: The Last Days (Brasil/México)   The Last Days (Brasil/México) I_icon_minitimeMar 13 Sep - 20:05

I agree , the first EP of The Last Days is absolutely amazing whereas their two songs on the "Long distance..." split are pretty disappointed...

I bought the split three weeks ago and I didn't know that Höstkänslor had stolen many songs (especially "Wishper") it's such a shame, especially for the works of the 4 other bands on the split, they couldn't sell their work anymore because of this stupid fake band...
CrippledChild

CrippledChild

MessageSujet: Re: The Last Days (Brasil/México)   The Last Days (Brasil/México) I_icon_minitimeMar 13 Sep - 20:26

I guess there will be a re-release without that fake idiot and then all of the bands work wouldn't be a waste.
ILikeSky1

MessageSujet: Re: The Last Days (Brasil/México)   The Last Days (Brasil/México) I_icon_minitimeSam 17 Sep - 14:14

You say that their 2 songs from the split are dissapointing? hmm it's ypur opinion, byt for my taste they are truly masterpieces, truly uniqe atmosphere especialy in the second part, i love to walk with this song playing om my mp3, ofcourse their first release also creates uniqe atmosphere, but in no way i would say that their new stuff dissapoint's me in any way, its simply great for me
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

MessageSujet: Re: The Last Days (Brasil/México)   The Last Days (Brasil/México) I_icon_minitimeLun 21 Nov - 21:25

"Thorn" from Infinitas is the new guitarist and bassist for the band.
Bruno and I will start the next record ib the next year whit some changes.
More Black Metal Depressive Rock."
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Last Days (Brasil/México)   The Last Days (Brasil/México) I_icon_minitime

The Last Days (Brasil/México)
Page 1 sur 1