Post Black Metal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Post Black Metal

Post Black Metal community

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Forgotten Tomb (Italy)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Abyssos
Admin
Abyssos

Forgotten Tomb (Italy) Empty
MessageSujet: Forgotten Tomb (Italy)   Forgotten Tomb (Italy) I_icon_minitimeLun 19 Sep - 21:07

Forgotten Tomb (Italy) Ftomb-songs2leave

Forgotten Tomb is an Italian blackened doom metal band, formed in Piacenza in 1999 by Ferdinando "Herr Morbid" Marchisio. The lyrical themes of the band's early albums revolve mostly around depression and suicide, while the recent albums lyrics deal with negativity and nihilism.

Forgotten Tomb's debut recording, Obscura Arcana Mortis, was recorded by Herr Morbid as a solo undertaking in 1999. It was released the following year in CD format through Treblinka Productions and limited to 215 pieces. The band's first full-length album, Songs to Leave, was released in 2002 through Selbstmord Services. After several line-up changes, the album was followed by Springtime Depression in 2003 and Love's Burial Ground in 2004. Both albums were released through Adipocere Records. In 2006, Forgotten Tomb signed with Avantgarde Music and recorded its fourth full-length, Negative Megalomania. The album was released in January 2007.

A compilation album, Vol.5 1999-2009 featuring re-recordings of classic songs and two full covers by Nirvana and Black Flag as well as an intro section to Subway Apathy which is Black Sabbath's self titled track, was released August 16th, 2010 on Avantgarde Music. Their latest album Under Saturn Retrograde was released in 2011 through Agonia Records.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://postblackmetal.forumsactifs.com
Dysfunktion

Dysfunktion

MessageSujet: Re: Forgotten Tomb (Italy)   Forgotten Tomb (Italy) I_icon_minitimeMar 20 Sep - 8:26

Recently listened to them on the way. Great band, though I had to get used to their new style. As songs like "Spectres over Venice" and "Joyless" are very good and catchy, they're nothing compared to a masterpiece like "Disheartenment".

Dernière édition par Dysfunktion le Ven 23 Sep - 22:19, édité 1 fois
http://urban-desolation.blogspot.com/
B.M.

B.M.

MessageSujet: Re: Forgotten Tomb (Italy)   Forgotten Tomb (Italy) I_icon_minitimeMar 20 Sep - 10:03

Great band, but I don't like the last album a bit. It's great, but it was written in different style, and I expected another...
https://facebook.com/bm.annorkoth
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Forgotten Tomb (Italy)   Forgotten Tomb (Italy) I_icon_minitime

Forgotten Tomb (Italy)
Page 1 sur 1